Available for purchase or rental
The Miniplast® is a compact manual butt-fusion tool for sizes 20mm -110mm (1/2″ – 4″). The Miniplast® is a lightweight tool, ideal for welding in tight locations. On the bench top, the clamps can be adjusted to conduct mitered welds.
Ideal Applications Include: Best used for PE, PP, PVDF thermoplastic piping system welds.
20mm – 110mm (1/2″ – 4″)
Single & Double Wall
PE, PP, PVDF
21″ x 9″ x 14″
48″ x 40″ x 24″
- Welds 20mm – 110mm (1/2” – 4”)
- Horizontal and vertical adjustment
- Compact design
- Ability to make angle welds and miter joint
- Built-in force gauge
- Ideal for shop or field operation
- Includes manual planer (electric planer optional)