The Series 92 electric actuator is our primary electric actuator for most butterfly valves, and our larger ball valves, as well as multi-turn diaphragm and gate valves.
Features include 2-SPDT switches, output 400 in/lbs – 2000 in/lbstorque, conduit 1/2 NPT.
New DHC postioner - Gen II
Please note: The new Gen II DHC positioner can be easily identified with three LED’s located at the bottom of the positioner. The old style does not have any LEDs.
- Data sheet – Series 92 Electric Actuator
- Data sheet- Series 92 Electric Actuator with RHM
- Data sheet – Series 92 115 VAC & 220 VAC Explosion Proof Electric Actuator
- Data sheet – Series 92 12 VDC & 24 VDC Explosion Proof Electric Actuator
- Data sheet – Series 92 LVCLC 5000 lbs/in
- Data sheet – Series 92 ATEX Ex II G
- Data sheet – Wiring Diagram – Series 92 Electric Actuator
- Data sheet – Series 92 Electric Actuator on Type-21 Ball Valve
- Data sheet – Series 92 Electric Actuator on Type-57P Butterfly Valve
Ideal Applications Include: Remote locations, locations with no air supply, colder temperatures, larger valves
S92, A92, B92, C92
120 VAC 1Ph 50/60 Hz (others available)
Two 1/2″ NPT
Two single pole, double throw (SPDT)15 amp rated
S92, B92 0.5A; A92 0.8A; C92 1.0A
Max Ambient Termperature:
Cycle Time per 90º
S92, A92: 15 seconds appx.; B92, C92: 32 seconds approx.
- Motor: Reversing, brushless, capacitor run 120 VAC 50/60 Hz, single phase.
- Overload Protection: Integral thermal overload protection for motor winding with automatic reset.
- Gear Train: Permanently lubricated, solid gear that is Rockwell hardened.
- Corrosion Resistant Housing: thermally bonded powder coat finish.
- ISO mounting configuration
- Position Indication: Highly visible beacon position indicator for positive indication of valve position, even at a distance.
- Declutchable Manual Override: Pull up on indicator knob, insert 5/8″ wrench onto flats and rotate.
- Enclosure: Weatherproof NEMA Type 4X.
- CE Compliant Motor: All 115VAC and 230VAC motors are CE compliant and stamped as such.
- Extended Duty Cycles: Our extended duty cycles are ideal for modulating and high cycling applications.
- ABS Product Type Approved for use in Marine and Offshore Applications