The Series 92 electric actuator is our primary electric actuator for most butterfly valves, and our larger ball valves, as well as multi-turn diaphragm and gate valves.
Features include 2-SPDT switches, output 400 in/lbs – 2000 in/lbstorque, conduit 1/2 NPT.
New DHC postioner - Gen II
Please note: The new Gen II DHC positioner can be easily identified with three LED’s located at the bottom of the positioner. The old style does not have any LEDs.
Click here to get a copy of the OM Manual for the new positioner
- Data sheet – Series 92 Electric Actuator
- Data sheet- Series 92 Electric Actuator with RHM
- Data sheet – Series 92 115 VAC & 220 VAC Explosion Proof Electric Actuator
- Data sheet – Series 92 12 VDC & 24 VDC Explosion Proof Electric Actuator
- Data sheet – Series 92 LVCLC 5000 lbs/in
- Data sheet – Series 92 ATEX Ex II G
- Data sheet – Wiring Diagram – Series 92 Electric Actuator
- Data sheet – Series 92 Electric Actuator on Type-21 Ball Valve
- Data sheet – Series 92 Electric Actuator on Type-57P Butterfly Valve
Ideal Applications Include: Remote locations, locations with no air supply, colder temperatures, larger valves
S92, A92, B92, C92
120 VAC 1Ph 50/60 Hz (others available)
Two 1/2″ NPT
Two single pole, double throw (SPDT)15 amp rated
S92, B92 0.5A; A92 0.8A; C92 1.0A
Max Ambient Termperature:
Cycle Time per 90º
S92, A92: 15 seconds appx.; B92, C92: 32 seconds approx.
- Motor: Reversing, brushless, capacitor run 120 VAC 50/60 Hz, single phase.
- Overload Protection: Integral thermal overload protection for motor winding with automatic reset.
- Gear Train: Permanently lubricated, solid gear that is Rockwell hardened.
- Corrosion Resistant Housing: thermally bonded powder coat finish.
- ISO mounting configuration
- Position Indication: Highly visible beacon position indicator for positive indication of valve position, even at a distance.
- Declutchable Manual Override: Pull up on indicator knob, insert 5/8″ wrench onto flats and rotate.
- Enclosure: Weatherproof NEMA Type 4X.
- CE Compliant Motor: All 115VAC and 230VAC motors are CE compliant and stamped as such.
- Extended Duty Cycles: Our extended duty cycles are ideal for modulating and high cycling applications.
- ABS Product Type Approved for use in Marine and Offshore Applications