Air-Pro® is the only HDPE piping system approved for use and warranted by the manufacturer for compressed air applications. Air-Pro® meets CAL-OSHA requirements for compressed air.
Air-Pro’s® specially formulated resins are resistant to both synthetic and mineral compressor oils.
Air-Pro® Butt and Socket Fusion Welding
Ideal Applications Include: Compressed air applications
Pipes & Fittings:
- 20 – 110mm (1/2″ – 4″) SDR 7.4 / 230psi
- 160 – 315mm (6″ – 12″) SDR 11 / 150psi
- Fast, low-cost installations
- Operating pressures from 150 to 230psi
- Constructed from specially engineered (Solvay Eltex TUB 124 blue) PE 100 high density polyethylene (HDPE) resin, which is extremely ductile, lightweight and corrosion resistant
- Chemically resistant to compressor synthetic oils and mineral oils that traditionally attack glued and metal systems