High Purity ePTFE Gaskets
Seal Clean gaskets are made from100% virgin expanded PTFE (ePTFE) consisting of a multi‐directional fibrous structure and high density skin. No fillers or elastomer particles are used in the production of Seal Clean products to prevent leachout contamination.
Ideal Applications Include:
Please consult us for the best recommendation.
Available in sizes 1/2″ (20mm) through 12”(315mm), and a wide variety of SDR ratings to match pipe ID’s. Seal Clean gaskets are cleaned in a Class 100 Cleanroom and group double bagged in a PE/Nylon bag.
- High Purity 100% virgin ePTFE design provides low leachouts.
- Matches SDR pipe ID exactly to eliminate walls and crevices where bacteria can grow.
- Matches Asahi stub end shoulder OD for quick and accurate installation.
- High creep resistance prevents over torque and deformation.
- Strong resistance to internal blowout.