Available in 20 – 32mm (1/2″ – 1″) piping and fitting, Purflon® is constructed from ultra high purity PFA resin. Purflon® is SEMI tested. In addition to standard pipe and fittings, PFA diaphragm and needle valves and pressure regulators are also available.
Purflon® can be joined using the IR welding process. Standard Dimensional Ratio (SDR) system provides a consistent pressure rating across all sizes.
Purflon® PFA tubing can handle virtually any corrosive chemical in use today. It is also recognized for its excellence resistance to heat and usefulness in extremely cold temperatures. Purflon® is ideally suited for use in ultrapure chemical transfer, chemical laboratory and medical applications.
Ideal Applications Include:
Ultrapure Chemical Transfer, Elevated Temperature, Aggressive Chemical, Biotech and Laboratory
20 – 32mm (1/2″ – 1″)
Offered in size ranges 20 – 32mm (1/2″ – 1″)
- Ultra high purity PFA resin (SEMI tested)
- High chemical and temperature resistance make it ideal for aggressive applications
- Complemented by Asahi’s cutting-edge welding equipment
- Welded joints reduce leaks and system risk
- Available with Dymatrix valves