Available for purchase or rental
The Field 10 is a compact trench tool capable of welding from 75mm (2 1/2″) to 250mm (10″). The equipment features an electric planer, heating element and hydraulic driven clamps. The hydraulic unit also serves as the control box and power supply.
Ideal Applications Include: Best used for PE, PP, PVDF thermoplastic piping system welds.
75mm – 250mm (2-1/2″ – 10″)
Single & Double Wall
PE, PP, PVDF
110V / 15A
29″ x 18″ x 18″
48″ x 40″ x 38″
- Compact design, ideal for inside trenches
- Rugged frame for industrial applications
- Adjustable speed to control change over time
- Adjustable heating element temperatures
- Powerful planer with safety shut-off switch
- Lever actuated operation
- Vertical or horizontal welds