Available for purchase or rental
The Field 20 is a compact tool capable of welding from 200mm (8″) to 500mm (20″). The equipment features an electric planer, heating element and hydraulic driven clamps. The hydraulic unit also serves as the control box and power supply box.
Ideal Applications Include: Best used for PE, PP, PVDF thermoplastic piping system welds.
200mm – 500mm (8″ – 20″)
Single & Double Wall
PE, PP, PVDF
230V / 3ph / 30A
45″ x 32″ x 32″
57″ x 53″ x 58″
- Compact design, ideal for inside trenches
- Rugged frame for industrial applications
- Adjustable speed to control change over time
- Adjustable heating element temperatures
- Powerful planer with safety shut-off switch
- Lever actuated operation
- Vertical or horizontal welds