Available for purchase or rental
The Field 6 is a compact trench tool capable of welding from 50mm (1 1/2″) to 160mm (6″). The equipment features an electric planer, heating element and hydraulic driven clamps. The hydraulic unit also serves as the control box and power supply.
Ideal Applications Include: Best used for PE, PP, PVDF thermoplastic piping system welds.
50mm – 160mm (1-1/2″ – 6″)
Single & Double Wall
PE, PP, PVDF
230V / 1ph / 20A
- Compact design, ideal for inside trenches
- Rugged frame for industrial applications
- Adjustable speed to control change over time
- Adjustable heating element temperatures
- Powerful planer with safety shut-off switch
- Lever actuated operation
- Vertical or horizontal welds