Optional ball configurations available to be installed in the Type-23 Multiport® valve. Interchangeable balls allow for a variety of application requirements to be met. All ball styles fit into existing multiport valves with Teflon seats and elastomeric backing cushion for low operating torques. ½” – 2″ size single L port, double L port, triple L port and T port balls are full port, and all ball patterns feature low pressure losses and smooth handle rotation.
Ideal Applications Include: Mixing, blending, diverting, isolating and parallel pipelines. Commonly used industries include chemical processing, bleach plants, aquariums, mining, water treatment, swimming pools, water features, fountains, landfills and power plants.
- Single L-port (All sizes) – A single drilled L-port ball capable of diverting fluids through either the left or right branch with a 180 degree handle rotation. Also offers an “all off” position in the center where all ports are closed.
- Double L-port (All sizes) – A double drilled L-port ball capable of diverting fluids through either the left or right branch with a 90 degree handle rotation. Because of the drill pattern, one port is always open so there is no “all off” position.
- Triple L-port (All sizes) – A triple drilled L-port ball capable of diverting fluids through either the left or right branch with a 180 degree rotation. Also provides for an “all on” position where all ports are open.
- T-port (All sizes) – A “T” drilled ball capable of opening or closing all valve ports.
- Cross-port (1/2″ – 2″) – A proprietary ball capable of providing several different flow patterns using a 180 degree handle rotation.