Type-56D/75D butterfly valves are quarter turn plastic valves with equal percentage type flow characteristics. They provide moderate flow control and therefore can be used for both on/off and modulating service. Good tolerance to suspended solids but not recommended for use with slurries or debris. The Type-56D/75D butterfly valve is well suited for a wide variety of fluid flow applications. Can be be pneumatically or electrically actuated.
Ideal Applications Include: Isolation valves, control valves, chemical processing, water treatment, water features, fountains, aquariums, landfills, swimming pools, power plants, mining, transportation
Gear: 16″ – 24″
EPDM or FKM, Also Nitrile
Same as seating material
PP and PVDF
403 and 316 stainless steel, titanium, hastelloy C®‡, etc
- Standard model 16″ – 24″ has PDCPD body w/PP Disc
- Our 403 stainless steel shaft has full engagement over the entire length of the disc and is a non-wetted part, totally isolated from the media.
- Higher pressure rating than standard 56 or 75 110 PSI at 70¬ F – all sizes 16″– 24″
- Seat over-tightening protection
- Disc and seat only wetted parts
- Bubble tight sealing
- ISO bolt circle on top flange – No body or stem modifications required for accessories.