Direct Replacement for ISO-5752 Short Pattern Metal Butterfly Valves
Type-57LIS butterfly valves are quarter turn plastic valves with equal percentage type flow characteristics. They provide moderate flow control and therefore can be used for both on/off and modulating service. Good tolerance to suspended solids but not recommended for use with slurries or debris. The Type-57LIS butterfly valve is well suited for a wide variety of fluid flow applications. The Type-57LIS butterfly valve conforms to ISO 5752 Short Pattern face-to-face dimensions. This allows the Type-57LIS to directly replace metal valves conforming to the same standard. Available as ANSI B16.5 wafer or ANSI B16.5 lug models with 316SS drop-in lug inserts. The Type-57LIS butterfly valves can be pneumatically or electrically actuated.
Lever: 3″ – 8″
Gear: 3″ – 8″
EPDM, FKM, or Nitrile
Same as seating material
Wafer Style or Lug Style with 316SS lug inserts
Lever and Plasgear
PVC, CPVC, PP and PVDF
316 stainless steel, Titanium, Hastelloy C® ‡
- Direct replacement for metal valves conforming to ISO-5752 short face-to-face dimensions.
- Standard model has PVC body with PP disc for superior chemical and corrosion resistance as well as elevated temperature capabilities.
- Non-wetted 316 SS stem has full engagement over the entire length of the disc and is totally isolated from the media.
- Full seat design isolates the body and stem from the media and acts as mating flange gaskets
- Integral body stops in valve body to prevent overtightening of mating flanges
- Spherical disc design for improved CV’s and superior durability
- Integral locking lever handle w/ 21 position throttling plate
- Plasgear™ operator – Industry first composite enclosure gear-operator
- Integral ISO-5211 top mounting pad for actuation mounting
- Polypropylene stem retainer to prevent stem