Asahi/America is now manufacturing Dymatrix™ MPV PTFE multiport manifold valves at our Lawrence, Massachusetts manufacturing and distribution facility. The MPV is a custom configured manifold that eliminates tubing, fittings and dead space, and is ideal for high purity applications, especially where space is limited.
- Lead time greatly reduced
- Custom configurations
MPVs can be configured into compact combo valves and manifolds. This eliminates the need for additional tube and fittings and provides a compact footprint for equipment. The zero deadleg and fully flushable diaphragm design meets the most stringent purity requirements. The MPV utilizes a straight through design to minimize pressure loss and maintain high Cv values. Additionally, the straight through main port allows for stress-free recirculation of slurry and aggressive chemicals.
6mm through 25mm (1/4″ – 1″)
A-S NC/NO, A-A, Manual
Flare, Pillar™, NPT
- Fully Customizable Manifold and Combo Valve Configurations
- Special Diaphragm Eliminates Dead Space and Particle Generation
- Diaphragm Design Allows the Manifold to be Fully Flushed Between Processes
- Inlet Port Can Fully Recirculate for High Purity or Branch Requirements
- High Cycle Life Ensures Reliable Performance in Critical Applications