The SmartFab 125 benchtop machine portable design allows it to be positioned on any flat surface for precise prefabrication, providing versatility in the shop as well as the field.
Advanced features of the SmartFab 125 provide more efficiency with innovative inserts that reduce ovality in pipe and fittings. The heater pivots to easily accommodate fittings situated on either side of the machine, which eliminates having to reposition the entire machine. Its four jaws adjust to any desired spacing and each jaw clamps individually to the desired pipe and fitting size.
Ideal Applications Include: Best used for PE, PP, PVDF and PP-RCT thermoplastic piping system welds.
- Innovative inserts that reduce ovality in pipe and fittings
- Heater pivots 180º so the machine, pipe and fitting never has to be repositioned
- Jaws clamp individually and are size independent, allowing agreater combination of pipe and fittings
- Outer jaw spacing is adjustable – allowing greater flexibility, support andalignment while fusing fittings and assemblies
- Outer fixed jaw is removable for added clearance
- Positive stop at full stab depth to fabricate at exact dimensions
- Uses standard McElroy heater adapters
- Rack and pinion drive provides smooth, steady fusion force
- Drive handle positioned so that unit can operate on any flat surface