The Pool-Pro® butterfly valves are the first valves designed exclusively for the pool service industry. These cost-effective valves can be completely submerged in chlorinated water. The Pool-Pro®’s unique blue handle identifies that this valve is ideally suited for use in chlorinated water applications. The Pool-Pro® valve’s durable PVC-constructed body provides superior corrosion resistance and weighs less than similar valves made of metal.
The Pool-Pro® butterfly valve provides exceptional, reliable performance, and is virtually maintenance-free. Easy to install, the valve’s self-gasketing seat design eliminates the need for mating flange gaskets. The Pool-Pro® comes with an ISO mounting pad, allowing for easy field mounting of accessory options, including stem extensions, gear operators, and electric or pneumatic actuation. Asahi/America’s Pool-Pro® butterfly valve is offered in sizes ranging from 1-1/2″ to 12″.
1-1/2″ – 12″
Lever and Gear
- Submersible: Material of construction allows complete submersion of valve body as all components are compatible with chlorinated water.
- PVC/PVC/EPDM construction: Ideal for chlorinated water applications.
- Blue handle design: Blue handle designates the proper valve is in place for chlorinated water applications.
- Stainless steel stem: Stem does not come in contact with the media, but is still compatible in direct contact.
- Thermoplastic material: Lightweight construction allows for easy installation.
- ISO mounting pad: Allows for field mounting of accessories including stem extensions, gear operators & automation.
- 18 position throttle plate: For lever handle style