Multiturn valve good for flow control and use with viscous/slurry lines due to their high resistance to clogging. These valves have a uniquely designed body and bonnet, as well as a diaphragm with new sealing designs, by computer aided analysis for superior sealing.
Ideal Applications Include: Throttling, slurry lines, chemical processing, bleach plants, aquariums, mining, water treatment, landfills, swimming pools, semiconductor manufacturing
5″ – 6″
PVC, PP, PVDF
PVC, PP, PPG, PVDF
EPDM, 3-Layer EPDM/PVDF/PTFE, Nitrile
Bubble tight sealing even in applications such as slurries or suspended particles, bonnet seals to protect internals from corrosive environments, built-in travel stop to prevent over-tightening or compressive strain on diaphragm, position indicator at top of valve, PVDF gas barrier (protects EPDM backing from gas permeation) standard on all valve with PTFE diaphragm.
- Flanged face-to-face dimensions are equivalent to those of Type-G diaphragm valve
- Rugged body and bonnet are of solid thermoplastic for maximum corrosion resistance
- Bubble-tight sealing, even in applications such as slurries or suspended particles
- Weir design for excellent throttling
- Uniquely designed body and bonnet together with diaphragms of new sealing designs by the state-of-the-art computer aided analysis for superior sealing
- Bonnet seals to protect internals from corrosive environments
- Built-in travel stop to prevent diaphragm from being over-tightened
- Indicator at the top for valve position and prevention of over-tightening
- PVDF gas barrier, which protects EPDM backing cushion from gas permeation, is standard for all valves with PTFE diaphragm