Multiturn valves good for flow control and use with viscous/slurry lines due to their high resistance to clogging. The Type-G is the largest of the Asahi diaphragm valves, available only in 8″ and 10″ sizes with flanged end connections.
Ideal Applications Include: Throttling, slurry lines, chemical processing, bleach plants, aquariums, mining, water treatment, landfills, swimming pools, semiconductor manufacturing
8″ – 10″
PVC, PP and PVDF
PVC, PP, PPG and PVDF
EPDM and 3-Layer EPDM/PVDF/PTFE
Also available in Nitrile
Bubble tight sealing even in applications such as slurries or suspended particles, bonnet seals to protect internals from corrosive environments, built-in travel stop to prevent over-tightening or compressive strain on diaphragm, position indicator at top of valve, PVDF gas barrier (protects EPDM backing from gas permeation) standard on all valve with PTFE diaphragm.
- Rugged body and bonnet of solid thermoplastic for maximum corrosion resistance
- Weir design for excellent throttling
- Bubble-tight sealing, even in applications such as slurries or suspended particles
- Bonnet seals to protect internals from corrosive environments
- Built-in travel stop to prevent diaphragm from being over-tightened
- Indicator at the top for valve position
- PVDF gas barrier, which protects backing cushion from gas permeation, is standard for all valves with PTFE diaphragm